Author Topic: SystemArcade_Black_Large_V3  (Read 7091 times)

dashingw

• Email
Re: SystemArcade_Black_Large_V3
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 05:23:06 PM »
Ok I have fixed the problem, a long time ago while in Resolution settings I clicked on a link in there that allowed me to change text and Icons from small to medium or large. Never had a problem till now even with Mgalaxy5 but this new one seems to be a different story. I changed back to small text and icons and then ran Mgalaxy and it didplayed properly on my tv. Go Figure....

Thanks for you're help anyways :o)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:10:00 PM by dashingw »

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 07:13:06 AM »
Ok Dual was the wrong word for me to use. Im on multiple dislay and I have chosen Extend These Displays (so I am not cloning) Display2 which is my monitor just has s regular desktop showing on it with all the folders, Icons, start button etc... and then Display1 is my 47" lED which is giving me the bad magalaxy display

if I put it in clone mode then Mgalaxy shows perfect on both screens. But I don't want to clone it as I dont see the purpose for that. when I am using my PC but not using Mgalaxy my monitor is for doing everything except watching movies. When watching movies then Microsoft media Player is on my LG TV but my desktop stays normal
I have understood all this well since the beginning! :)
You can see that the pictures I've posted are in the same context: extending, not duplicating!
What I'm asking you is to see both the laptop monitor and tv monitor on a single picture!
If the theme offset to the left (on your TV set) we should see part of it on the laptop screen!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:15:20 AM by mgalaxy »

dashingw

• Email
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 07:07:12 AM »
Here is a picture of my tv when im on dual with extended display 1920x1080

You can see where the titles are running of the left side of the screen and a big black bar on the right side
...what is displayed on the second monitor? The interest here is to see both monitor at the same time! (the 'extended' desktop)

Ok Dual was the wrong word for me to use. Im on multiple dislay and I have chosen Extend These Displays (so I am not cloning) Display2 which is my monitor just has s regular desktop showing on it with all the folders, Icons, start button etc... and then Display1 is my 47" lED which is giving me the bad magalaxy display

if I put it in clone mode then Mgalaxy shows perfect on both screens. But I don't want to clone it as I dont see the purpose for that. when I am using my PC but not using Mgalaxy my monitor is for doing everything except watching movies. When watching movies then Microsoft media Player is on my LG TV but my desktop stays normal

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 02:35:17 AM »

You can see where the titles are running of the left side of the screen and a big black bar on the right side
...what is displayed on the second monitor? The interest here is to see both monitor at the same time! (the 'extended' desktop)

dashingw

• Email
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 07:29:06 PM »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:36:33 PM by dashingw »

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 02:15:29 PM »
Ok that was the difference I extend my displays, and have  Mgalaxy show up on Display1 suing the settings in runway. If I show only on Display 1 with out extending then it works fine. Crap, I don't suppose there's a work around ?? I loke having my normal desktop showing on Display 2 ??
The 'problem' is that it should actually work! We've done tests on extending desktop and introduced the choice for the monitor in such circumstances inside mGalaxy_Runway...but couldn't reproduce what you're experiencing!

Look what my test gives on extended desktop (not dual screen as it might seem) here at home:
1600x900 laptop and 1920x1080 tv set (the website on a screen, mGalaxy on the other and vice versa)

Also I got the screensaver finally working with mame great, my only question is, is it possible to get into the settings somewhere and not have it show the screen with the previous game and the next game ?? i would rather it just go from game to game without that screen in between..
No sorry, this intermediate screen can't be removed (and was actually designed as a 'plus' to bring users details on what was happening ;) )
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:59:15 PM by mgalaxy »

dashingw

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 05:46:05 PM »
Hi Dashingw!

That's very strange...the way the theme is set-up makes it "impossible" to happen (way to speak, I believe what you're telling me of course!), the rule being to strictly occupy the width of the monitor!
Would you be in a multi-monitor set-up?
If so, try to disconnect one of the monitor and launch mGalaxy in a single monitor set-up, then report to me please!

Ok that was the difference I extend my displays, and have  Mgalaxy show up on Display1 suing the settings in runway. If I show only on Display 1 with out extending then it works fine. Crap, I don't suppose there's a work around ?? I loke having my normal desktop showing on Display 2 ??

Also I got the screensaver finally working with mame great, my only question is, is it possible to get into the settings somewhere and not have it show the screen with the previous game and the next game ?? i would rather it just go from game to game without that screen in between..

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 03:45:11 PM »
Hi Dashingw!

That's very strange...the way the theme is set-up makes it "impossible" to happen (way to speak, I believe what you're telling me of course!), the rule being to strictly occupy the width of the monitor!
Would you be in a multi-monitor set-up?
If so, try to disconnect one of the monitor and launch mGalaxy in a single monitor set-up, then report to me please!

dashingw

• Email
SystemArcade_Black_Large_V3
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 03:29:25 PM »
Hi,

I am using this theme and I like it but it does not seem to display properly on either my 47" LED TV or my 19" LCD monitor. On my TV no matter wether the text is Left/Center/or Right I do not see all of it and on the other side of the Mgalaxy machine there is about a 4" black space all the way up and down. I feel if this black space wasnt there then the machine would be right up against the right side of the screen and all my game names would be visible.

On my monitor the game names are all visible but the Mgalaxy machine is half way of the right side of the monitor.

Am i doing something wrong, I have even tried different resolutions and no go