Author Topic: Couple issues need resolving - Help appriciated  (Read 4402 times)

Aeliss

Re: Couple issues need resolving - Help appriciated
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 11:44:57 AM »
On Yabause, (IDK where this emul save the config)
File/setting/ or ctrl + S
First tab, on the bottom a checkbox called "auto run" or "auto start" I don't remember how to use english language too ^^

Edit: You can find all the infos in correct language here > http://www.mgalaxy.com/tutorial_emulators.html
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:52:19 AM by Aeliss »

orangespanky

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 06:12:55 PM »
Perfect! NullDC is working great and Yabause is seeing my .iso.

New problem however, Yabause now has the same issue nullDC use to have, The emulator boots up and sits still.

Suggestions?

Aeliss

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 11:14:53 AM »
For nullDC you need to configure emul first, take a look here http://www.mgalaxy.com/forum/index.php?topic=670.msg2515#msg2515

I am having trouble setting a quit emulator button, It defaults to Escape, but If i am in game, that usually just makes the emulators menu box pop up, Is it possible to FORCE priority on a certain key / button? to ALWAYS quit the emulator?

On wich one emul ?

jmd

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 03:07:02 AM »
2 : Saturn games, I'm using Yabuse, I notice that the default file extension for yabuse is set to .cue? This is silly because I ( among many others ) always rip my games into .iso format, The emulator supports them great, but mGalaxy dosent. Can I add file extensions?

mGalaxy folder > Data > Systems.xml

Find the block with tag "<Name>Sega Saturn</Name>" and edit the <Extensions> tag like I did!

Code: (xml) [Select]
<System Type="Console">
<Name>Sega Saturn</Name>
<AppPath/>
<RomPath/>
<SnapPath/>
<VidPath/>
<Emu selected="0">
<Cmd id="0" name="Yabause [Script]" value=" --iso=&quot;%path\%file%ext&quot;"/>
<Cmd id="1" name="SSF [Script + DTlite]" value="&quot;%path\%file%ext&quot;"/>
</Emu>
<Extensions>.cue,.iso</Extensions>
<Active>False</Active>
<Script>True</Script>
<Database>False</Database>
</System>

orangespanky

Couple issues need resolving - Help appriciated
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 06:45:32 PM »
Hey All,

I am loving mGalaxy so far and even picked up the nice supporter skin I like, Im having fun setting it up, Although so far I have hit a few frustrating roadblocks.

1 : Dreamcast games wont boot, I am using NullDC , When I launch a game from the list, It just launches the emulator and sits blank, It dosent even try to load anything.

2 : Saturn games, I'm using Yabuse, I notice that the default file extension for yabuse is set to .cue? This is silly because I ( among many others ) always rip my games into .iso format, The emulator supports them great, but mGalaxy dosent. Can I add file extensions?

3 : I am having trouble setting a quit emulator button, It defaults to Escape, but If i am in game, that usually just makes the emulators menu box pop up, Is it possible to FORCE priority on a certain key / button? to ALWAYS quit the emulator?

Thanks all, Hoping I can get this resolved :)