Author Topic: Window mode or Multi-Monitor support  (Read 4777 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Window mode or Multi-Monitor support
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 05:19:37 AM »
a borderless full window option would be VERY helpful
mGalaxy uses a borderless window..so you mean an option to get chrome (border) window I suppose?

it wouldn't destroy the monitor config and I could send it to the proper game monitor.  as it stands now when launched it makes a mess of the taskbar and other windows forcing a reset.

Would you please further explain how it "destroys the monitor config" and send me a snapshot of the "mess" of the windows and taskbar.
This would me help to understand what's happening there (as I do intend to fix "your" (multi-monitor users) problem)

Thanks

EDIT: I've downloaded DisplayFusion and quickly checked it.
I can send the mGalaxy window to the next monitor using the 'Ctrl' + 'Win' + x shortcut properly.
Is that what you want to achieve? (I've just use the 'send to next monitor' shortcut, I suppose that it can be configured to send to a specific monitor!?)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:07:30 AM by mgalaxy »

Michelle911

Window mode or Multi-Monitor support
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 06:10:38 PM »
I would love to use this frontend!  it looks awesome :)  unfortunately fullscreen mode doesn't function properly on my multi-monitor system (5 monitors btw).  a borderless full window option would be VERY helpful as then it wouldn't destroy the monitor config and I could send it to the proper game monitor.  as it stands now when launched it makes a mess of the taskbar and other windows forcing a reset.

I have other games that I play on my gaming monitor that are sent there in borderless windows mode by way of DisplayFusion.  it's pretty nice when the game supports it :)

thanks