Author Topic: Known working ROM not working  (Read 4561 times)

Matt68061

• Email
Re: Known working ROM not working
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 02:43:54 AM »
I figured it out.  A few bad and missing roms... All I had to do was post in public  :D. They all seem to be working fine now. Thanks for the reply tho!

Aeliss

Re: Known working ROM not working
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:34:46 AM »
They don't work or they don't appear in Mgalaxy list game ?

Matt68061

• Email
Known working ROM not working
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 10:11:56 AM »
Hello, new member here.  I am new to mGalaxy but have experience with Hyperspin and GameEx.  I appreciate all of the hard work put into this by the developers and members.

I am building a cocktail cabinet with a very small set of games to keep it simple.  Using an old computer and Hyperspin just bogs it down.  I have messed around with Mala, AtomicFE and several others before I was pointed in this direction.  I LOVE simple, elegant look! So much so that I am thinking of switching to MG on my main cabinet.

Anyway...sorry for the dissertation... Having a problem with a few roms.  (Again, only 20 total on the system) They work in Hyperspin, GameEx, Atomic, and in MAME itself.  Version .144

Specifically, Galaga and DigDug...will not load in MG? I have tried all clones AND deleting adding new.

It has been about 3 years since I have played around with these...is there something extremely obvious that I am missing here?
Thanks in advance for any help!  Look forward to dropping in from time to time!

Matt