Author Topic: Sega SG1000 support?  (Read 3701 times)

MikeNZ

Re: Sega SG1000 support?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 10:56:44 PM »
Fantastic!
Thank you so much. Worked like a charm.
Had the Sega SC3000 computer as a kid so this will bring back some great memories :)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Sega SG1000 support?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 07:25:00 PM »
The mGalaxy web page shows support for the console but I can't find the ability to add it in Runway.
This system will be included in the next version but I already have updated the website with info about it...that's the reason why you found it on the site!

If you want to add it to the available systems right now, open the 'Systems.xml' file inside the "Data" folder with a text editor and add those lines just before the '</Emulators>' ending tag
Code: (xml) [Select]
<System Type="Console">
    <Name>Sega SG-1000</Name>
    <AppPath />
    <RomPath />
    <SnapPath />
    <VidPath />
    <Emu selected="0">
      <Cmd id="0" name="KEGA Fusion" value="&quot;%path\%file%ext&quot; -sms -auto -fullscreen"/>
      <Cmd id="1" name="RetroArch [bluemsx_libretro.dll]" value="-f -L cores\bluemsx_libretro.dll &quot;%path\%file%ext&quot;"/>
    </Emu>
    <Extensions>.sg,.zip</Extensions>
    <Active>False</Active>
    <Script>True</Script>
    <Database>False</Database>
</System>

Create a folder named "Sega SG-1000" in "Data" folder and place the picture (attached below) inside!

MikeNZ

Sega SG1000 support?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 02:28:54 PM »
Hi guys. Just installed mGalaxy. Working well so far with Mame, Genesis etc.
Would like to add my SEGA SG1000 collection too.
The mGalaxy web page shows support for the console but I can't find the ability to add it in Runway.
I think I can probably find a workaround by pretending it's a GameGear or other Sega console - (Using Fusion), but the SG1000 selection image isn't included with Runway?

Any help appreciated.