Author Topic: Bugs with Favorites and High Scores when using MGalaxy with I-PAC  (Read 8154 times)

cpyne

Bugs with Favorites and High Scores when using MGalaxy with I-PAC
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:09:07 AM »
Hi,

I've noticed two problems when I run mgalaxy with my ipac board.  These problems don't happen if I play with my keyboard, (ps2), plugged either directly into the motherboard or into the pass though in the ipac.  I'm not sure if these are problems with the ipac or mgalaxy.

High Scores - High scores are not saved correctly in some games.  Crystal Castles is an example of one that doesn't save right.  If you get the high score, enter your initials, it displays correctly until you exit the game.  When you restart the game, the high score you just entered is gone.  The same process with the keyboard works correctly.

MGalaxy "Favorites" - Saving of games as "favorites" doesn't remain once you exit mgalaxy.  If you flag a game as a favorite and switch to "favorites" view, mgalaxy displays it correctly, but when you restart or stop/start mgalaxy, that game has lost the favorites tag.  Again, using the keyboard works fine.

Any ideas what could be causing this?   

Thanks

Charlie