Author Topic: Adding support for different favorite lists...  (Read 4860 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Adding support for different favorite lists...
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 05:15:10 AM »
The '10 favorites' you're referring to is just a window to quickly get access to your...10 most favorite games.
You know (do you?) that there's a main favorites list which is unlimited! (but, that's true, this is a unique list and it's not possible for now to manage many favorites lists).
I remind you that, there's a key shortcut to add/remove games from your favorites as well as a key shortcut to quickly switch 'Only show favorites' on/off.

Timepilot2084

• RetroGamer Elite
    • Facebook Profile
    • Email
Adding support for different favorite lists...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 03:55:05 AM »
It'd be great to have separate favorite lists, e.g., Favorite Vert. Shoot 'Em Ups, Favorite Side-Scrolling Beat-'Em-Ups, Driving, Racing, Motorcycling, Field Shoot 'Em Up, Horizontal Shoot 'Em Ups, Run 'N' Gun, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, etc.  I find that 10 favorites is just not enough for a geek like myselft.  And PLEASE, please forgive me if this has been posted to death or I overlooked a previous post, or perhaps an already added feature that I haven't discovered.  And I did look, I assure you.  Thanks, guys, this is the best front-end out there, and and it should NOT be overlooked in favor of of that other "spinning one..."  Thanks for reading!  Just a thought for when you've got some "tweaking time" for the program.  Although, it's awesome as is...
TimePilot2084