Author Topic: New (old) wishes ...  (Read 6263 times)

Vegascade

Re: New (old) wishes ...
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 11:12:59 PM »
I would also like to add a wish for being able to edit graphics (background image, rom highlighter). I agree about the mp3 support as well. This frontend is a great layout as is but some background music and maybe a little color would polish it to perfection. ;D

-Vegascade

Edge

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »
ya I second the background mp3 music.  That would be great!

SIMS

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »
Just wanted to add: Due to a cap with only two buttons per player, I cannot press 1Player-Button3 and #4 ... hence cannot use some of the features. I would also like to switch between Favorties-View and All-View by pressing a button (configurable). Thanks. Oli

SIMS

New (old) wishes ...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:33:15 AM »
Hi, I believe that you already know what your users would like to see in the next version. So far, your Frontend is the easiest to use, the fastest to install and one of the fastest to launch. Excellent job. What I miss is the following:

1. Configurable Layout (e.g. List of games at the top, screenshot at the bottom). That's what I would need for my vertical design (I use Windows XP Desktop rotation; so no need to have rotation built into mGalaxy)
2. Configurable Keyboard Layout
3. MP3 background music
4. Screensaver (start games as screensaver)

No. 1 and 2 are the most important ones ... and I believe that most users would love to see these features in the next release. Especially the keyboard mapping should not be too tough as you could just have an ini file with all mGalaxy actions and the assigned key-stroke (e.g. es decimal value).

Thanks. Oli