Author Topic: X-Arcade BYOAC Board  (Read 9169 times)

maximumice

• Email
Re: X-Arcade BYOAC Board
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »
Even though you have solved your problem by switching iPac boards, I thought I'd mention that I was able to reprogram my X-Arcade Dual Joystick using the .PDF instructions mGalaxy supplied and it worked like a charm.

All I had to do was make sure my MAME key inputs matched the inputs I programmed into mGalaxy and everything worked fine.

Great news for X-Arcade users!

Cheers,

maximumice

stevehn787

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
Ok thanks for your reply, thought this would be the case, decided to get rid of the xarcade and put in an I-pac2 for simplicity and neatness, I really like mgalaxy and it is all I am using so thoguht I would go with the board recommneded for it,

thanks

Steve

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 03:45:16 PM »
I'm afraid you'll have to reprogram your X-Arcade interface.
On page 13 of the X-Arcade user manual, you'll find how to program it
http://www.xgaming.com/service/ServiceFiles/X-Arcade%20BYO%20Manual%20USA.pdf

Being able to choose your own interface keys is number one in the mGalaxy wish list...unfortunately, I've been terribly busy those last months..I hope to be able to offer the user to change the interface keys using an xml file to begin, then include it directly in mGalaxy (or a "configurator" application) later.
Thanks for your patience

stevehn787

• Email
X-Arcade BYOAC Board
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »
Has anyone used one of these on the MGalaxy front end ?

I know it puts out different keys for the joystick, it uses num pad 2,4,6,8 instead of the arrow keys, is there a config for the mgalaxy keys or do I have to find out how to reprogram the x-arcade board, this is a board not the complete unit.