Author Topic: Supporters Edition  (Read 4375 times)

lilwitt22

• Email
Re: Supporters Edition
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 12:17:00 PM »
Is the supporters edition download a .zip file? If so,  after you download it just extract it anywhere. Any folder, drive ect. Easiest place would be the desktop (it wont stay long). After you have the extracted folder on your desktop just simply copy the contents of the folder and paste them in _Ui Themes folder in your mgalaxy folder. Hope this helps.

Kalle

Supporters Edition
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 08:54:53 AM »
Howdy everyone, I am Kalle from Germany and I love the mgalaxy frontend!

However, can anyone help me out with the Supportes Edition, because I am obviously too stupid to get it running? (on XP SP3)

First I installed mgalaxy in the default folder which was C:\Programme\mgalaxy
Then the supporters Edition installer tells me that if I used the default settings, I could simply hit the extract button and it would place the files here:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kalle\Anwendungsdaten\mGalaxy\_UI Themes\
However, this did not work.

Then I made a second attempt and installed mgalaxy to C:\magalaxy to create a portable version. Hence, I selected the the b) option of the supporters installer:

b) During mGalaxy installation setup, you chose to install the 'Data' folder inside the main mGalaxy folder.('Portable' installation)
> In that only case, browse to the 'Data\_UI Themes\' folder inside the 'mGalaxy' folder. Then click 'Extract'.

I did so, but I still no result :(

Any Ideas?? Thank you