Author Topic: Please help: Need a Function KEY -> Controller -> Xbox 360 Controller  (Read 6006 times)

Aeliss

Re: Please help: Need a Function KEY -> Controller -> Xbox 360 Controller
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 05:05:28 AM »
I have find that today.

Code: [Select]
VJoy Virtual Joystick Driver can create virtual joysticks in Windows, and comes with a tool which allows you to map keystrokes to the virtual joysticks axes and buttons. Our custom ini will map the X-Arcade to the same buttons layout as a Xbox 360 controller in Windows. This means that any game you play that has an Xbox 360 controller option will work with no additional setup needed.
Take a look here
http://www.xgaming.com/support/questions/61/Use+X-Arcade%E2%84%A2+as+a+Windows+Joystick%7B47%7DGamepad+Controller

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
Please help: Need a Function KEY -> Controller -> Xbox 360 Controller
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:10:35 AM »
Hi all,
in an other Topic as i say, i play the new "Pacman Museum" with includes "Pacman Battle Royale",
on PC and on my Cab.

There is only 1 Player possible, with Keyboard.
1 and up to 4 Players, need a conected Xbox 360 Controller, one for every Player, sure, to play this as real Multiplayer, everyone is a Pacman  8)

My problem: i will do this with my Controllpanel at Cabinet, with the Basic MAME Inputs (Player 1: Direction Keys, Player 2: RFDG).

Is it possible over AutoIT, to simulate, example: KEY R -> Xbox 360 Controller 2 Input "UP", and and ...
Or is there a good other Tool or "Controller Emu" ?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:13:14 AM by Stefan »
---------------
Greetings from Austria