Author Topic: mGalaxy 5.3  (Read 13243 times)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
Re: mGalaxy 5.3
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 12:11:38 AM »
I have a new idea of what can be added to the new version mGalaxy. Support for file Controls.dat useful it would be to cause you to know in advance how many keys support game. I made a sample picture :)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 12:57:36 PM »
I have another suggestion for options mGalaxy_Runway it is a catver.ini files and nplayers.ini. All versions mameUI read these files from the directory "folders" as if it did mGalaxy it would not need to copy file to mame.exe directory.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:11:04 AM by rash2236 »

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 03:26:17 PM »
I have another idea. It is known that mGalaxy uses multiple emulators and each of them has different audio settings. To do two separate buttons for volume change something based on windows volume in the systray. In the settings mGalaxy is only  MAME sound level, other emulators work with the values ​​set in the windows. In the picture shown is an application to my keyboard setpoint logitech is displayed speaker sound level. This option I have in mind must display something like this also in other emulators, not only in mGalaxy. This is useful for someone who uses mGalaxy in the cabinet. I know that there are already separate programs for this feature. but why install them as mGalaxy may have such features.

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 08:37:38 AM »
I have a suggestion as to the application function call the "note" window. When you press "Q" or another button starts a window displaying "command.dat". This is very useful for someone who plays the game type Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat (FATALITY).

http://home.comcast.net/~plotor/command.html

with this option you can compile new wersion mGalaxy :)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 01:25:06 PM »
When we switch beetween normal mode/favorite mode, it will be usefull if mGalaxy can remember the game (the position) we are in normal mode, ATM if we switch to favorite > normal display, we restart at first game.
Suggestion retained...and implemented! :-)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 11:22:37 AM »
marks three months since the last release mame starting to get bored and made ​​this prototype: P joypad should be on a transparent background, unfortunately I do not have Photoshop and I did it in mspaint windows. Question mGalaxy or beta release for testing or when we can expect the next version of the frontend ??

Aeliss

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »
A easy thing ^^
When we switch beetween normal mode/favorite mode, it will be usefull if mGalaxy can remember the game (the position) we are in normal mode, ATM if we switch to favorite > normal display, we restart at first game.

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 02:00:45 PM »
very simple and useful feature for those who use mGalaxy by custom Joypad. In mGalaxy_Runway / CONTROLLER / "clear all button" empty / none.

Most people use mGalaxy on computers and there are those that only play on the keyboard. I thought that the on-screen keyboard to add the ability to type due to not only start using the "1" but also normal keyboard

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:03:21 PM by rash2236 »

Aeliss

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:34:52 PM »
"Option to play all systems game in one list "

IDK if it s that you said but I have tried a similar option, ad it s a good idea.

When you make a search on a game, the front end show you all the game with this name but on all system.

But I m agree It s really complicated to mix this option in the actual one.
Why not a special section in the emulator list called "Tools" with all the exotics requests, with that it s possible to make more actions (with experimentals ideas) but without modify the actual (and working) system.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:42:37 PM by Aeliss »

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 11:24:14 AM »
indeed  :D

Aeliss

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 10:27:10 AM »
Code: [Select]
the ability to change sounds like "launching game" for their own Have you tried to change the wav file in "..\Mgalaxy\Data\_UI Sounds"

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 08:56:15 AM »
Hello again after some time, I would like to suggest to a few ideas of what could exist in the future in mGalaxy.

• Custom theme creator - for everyone to do something for yourself.
  • Support for the DualShock 3 SIXAXIS as is already x360
  • Option to play all systems game in one list
  • Someone mentioned in another thread in attract mode. Maybe after a few minutes of inactivity games themselves are changing randomly to reproducing only once a video of the game.
  • add sound changing the game in the list
  • the ability to change sounds like "launching game" for their own

Now to the portable version. Recently I reinstalled Windows, I had to mGalaxy 5.2 "drive D" after the new installation because I had to reinstall mGalaxy came out earlier this message and type setting the path to the ROMS and VIDEO SNAP probably were gone with Windows even though I mentioned options do not use %APPDATA%

Developer will announce whether we have any news about the new version, or the approximate date of issue mGalaxy? What number will be next on version 6 or 5.3?

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
mGalaxy 5.3
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 03:14:59 AM »
Hi, as always share my suggestions for the new version:

in mGalaxy_Runway \ OTHERS \ Theme Selector \ Horizontal mode should be a choice or photos to be on the right or the left. A Vertical mode selection: image at the top of the list of games or the bottom

I do not know if it's a good idea to repeat a video game play, should go back to the photo. Stab it sounds music that goes in the background at a time when mGalaxy is running but no one inadvertently play

to the front end showed real name emulators have been doing it well only MAME.

I figured out how you can earn money for "Supporter's Edition" theme. Many of us are fans of arcade cabinet and use mGalaxy just in them. You could think of the skin ARCADE CABINET something style "maximus arcade"

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:39:11 AM by rash2236 »