Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 5187 times)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »
I remember the sound mGalaxy been entering the frontend and sent me a beta version of 2.1 :) and he was in the mp3 file of this tune. This time the sound I was lost
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:21:18 PM by rash2236 »

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 12:36:03 PM »
Suggestion : Give the ability to mute or lower the volume of the music whenever a video is playing. But have it start right up again if you switch to a rom without a video.
InfernoIII,
Your suggestion has been retained and will be present in the next mGalaxy version (I've already programmed it as well as a fade in/out between screenshot and video)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 01:26:33 PM by mgalaxy »

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »
There's already a volume level for:
- UI sounds
- Music
- Video
..in the 'Preferences' window of mGalaxy (default key: Left Shift)
You would like to lower the music volume while a video is played?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:18:32 PM by mgalaxy »

Solid One

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
The first suggestion is really good. I've downloaded lots of videos snaps from emumovies, and it's really weird to hear music and video sound at the same time. Being able to mute or lower music volume would be a great solution for this issue.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:29:23 PM by Solid One »

InfernoIII

Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 10:17:10 AM »
I want to start off by saying this is a absolutely fantastic program. But there's always room for improvement!

Suggestion : Give the ability to mute or lower the volume of the music whenever a video is playing. But have it start right up again if you switch to a rom without a video.

Suggestion 2 : Expand the console selection menu. Currently you can only see one console. I would expand  the window so you could see 5 total , with the ones not selected faded out a bit.

Thank you for your time and this fantastic program.