Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 9614 times)

galle

Re: Hello!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »
hello

Yes that is a good upgrade but for now you can use freeware joy2key a very nice tool to remap your
interface. Download from joy2key.net

regards galle

opeth

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 07:07:11 AM »
Thank You mgalaxy!

I did try you frontend last night and works beautifully.  It seems that I took a performance hit though on some of the newer titles like Marver Vs. Capcom and Mortal Kombat games.  But it looks like you will have the option to launch other emulator through mgalaxy?  That would be very nice.  I wish we can just get all of it in one nice emulator but thats just not the case.  I primarily use MAme, Daphne and will be moving to Nebula or Winkawaks for my capcom needs unless I can figure out how to get better performance with just MAME.  I didn't have a performance issue with MAME32.

I would appreciate very much remapable controls for your interface.

Again, Thank you very much for the use of your frontend.  I for one love it and if you need anyone to test it.  Please let me know.

Dan aka 'opeth'
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 07:45:40 AM by opeth »

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:44:39 AM »
Welcome aboard opeth!

Remapping the control keys will be for sure in the very next version of mGalaxy (via an XML file...or a dedicated application that would allow the user to customize portions of mGalaxy to their need)

I hope that you'll enjoy using mGalaxy  ;)

opeth

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:01:03 AM »
Got a quick question too.

Sorry if I have missed this.  Is there a way to remap the controls that mgalaxy uses for the interface?

If not..Gotta add some new buttons  :)

opeth

• Email
Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:02:57 AM »
Just wanted to stop by and say hi.  I just found this site after looking for a more simplistic way of selecting games in my cabinet.  I'm at work at the moment and can't wait to get home to check this out.

I currently use MAME32 and find it to be a bit cumbersome at times.  I use tis because of the ease of setting up some of the control/sound and video interfaces.  I never really used just MAME because I never could find a decent frontend for it that will work.  That and I could't get them to work efficiently on my cabinet.

This frontend looks for simple and clean.  I can't wait to try it.
Less is more people :)  (To other frontend developers) :)

If anyone is interested here's my cabinet.  www.geocities.com/dbdeth

Thanks again mgalaxy and I can't wait to try frontend.  Will post later :)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 09:05:19 AM by opeth »