Author Topic: some ideas for a new version mGalaxy  (Read 5807 times)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
Re: some ideas for a new version mGalaxy
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »
Sometimes as mGalaxy run before displaying the list of games the first flashes quickly perferences window.

I recommend good apps BetterDS3_1.5.3 now I have no problems with my custom joypad
http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/

more suggestions:

- Time change that turns on the video
- Windows 8.1 support for broad application tiles: Wide310x150 and Square310x310
- Full portable app without reinstall

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:59:37 AM by rash2236 »

Aeliss

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »
I m agree with him, sometime I just need to change 1 letter eg "c:/folder1/folder2/folder3/Emulator_V1" to emulator V2 and just for that I need to travel in my DDR.

All my screenshoot are in the same directory.
F:\emulateur\Mgalaxy\snapsemul\3do
F:\emulateur\Mgalaxy\snapsemul\PSX
ect....

Will be faster for me if the edit could be modifiable, but I think the dev have choose this system to avoid user error.

"Support for DirectX 10 in Windows 7 (to not have to install dx9c)" Even if mGalaxy will work fine with directX 10 , you still need to install dx9, somes applications or emulators don't work wthout the DX9 complete version.

For the custom joypad support, IDK if it s a good idea, XBOX360 is a standard support, generics supports work fine but all days you will have someone with a joypad that don't work at 100%. It need lot of work and It will be never perfect. If the devs keep the XBOX360 support, and user take a wrapper like this one (http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/) there will be less compatibilities problems.

Mgalaxy make xbox360 support and X360ce team work for all other support will be compatible with it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:15:30 PM by Aeliss »

jmd

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
Emu paths can be copied to path but you can not paste!
Just curious to know: (nearly) every emu path is unique, the same for screenshots, roms, movies.
Why would you need to do copy/paste between those fields? (excepted for an emulator which works for 2 systems...another reason?)

Raph4

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 07:37:45 AM »
mGalaxy already working for me on 1080p

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
some ideas for a new version mGalaxy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 05:55:05 PM »
Hello  ;)

I have some ideas for a new version mGalaxy:

- Support for 1080p HDTVs
- Support for DirectX 10 in Windows 7 (to not have to install dx9c)
- The ability to change the image no screenshot on your own

mGalaxy runway:
- Support for custom joypad
- Change the color or font size
- Emu paths can be copied to path but you can not paste
- Options on / off for the interface show: timer, players, sound, emu name (sega genesis 1.0, etc.

The question on my part. Work began on the new version? such as what you can expect ??