Author Topic: FOUND: Pacman Championship Edition DX  (Read 6014 times)

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
Re: Wanted: Pacman Championship Edition DX
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 07:29:03 AM »
For all Pacman Fans and Freaks here:

http://games.3dl.tv/download/285616/Pac-Man_Championship/detail.html

8)

(!) run on Win 7 too (!)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:52:06 AM by Stefan »
---------------
Greetings from Austria

citizengodden

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 06:57:26 PM »
Agreed - no good way to play it atm ;)

The only way is with a PS3 emulator I'm afraid.. There are quite a few on the net that are bogus. And a few others that don't really emulate the PS3 fully - just a few low-level functions. Plus the PC you'd need to emulate it would be very high spec, so it's not viable ATM IMO.

I guess you have to put up with the pain and hope the game gets released for the PC  ;D
It's not easy being green.

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:28:33 AM »
Thanks for the info, yes i know that SDKs, i have tried it at Phone 7.0 a little.
SDK for Phone 8 ... now i can see, this requires Windows 8 ... and at my Arcade Cab theres the "7" ...

Maybe i will chance to W8, but i am not sure, that all Emulators running 100% at W8 ...
At my Main-Notebook there is 7 too, but left to me, there is a W8-Update-DVD ... i have many software for work, and i will try W8 later, when i have maany time for it.

Ok, at W8 i can get the "Pacman CE DX" over AppStore, and Play  :D ... some questions after that: can i config. Inputs ?, is there Fullscreen ?, ...

So, atm, there is no good way for me to play this P.CE.DX  :(
---------------
Greetings from Austria

citizengodden

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 05:02:59 PM »
Hi Stefan. I got thinking that Android allows you to emulate the OS in windows and it works pretty well (not sure if it's full screen though -probably not). Windows phones have a similar feature. I'm not sure if it's what you're after but this link might be worth visiting: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/ff402563(v=vs.105).aspx
It's not easy being green.

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
FOUND: Pacman Championship Edition DX
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 04:44:06 PM »
Hi all,

at PPSSPP Emu, i have the "Pacman Championship Edition", run very nice, and perfect in my Arcade Cab.

So, now there is a "Pacman CE DX" avaiable, on Windows Phone 8 (i have this Phone AND the game), on Windows 8 as Game-App and on Xbox 360, and PSN at PS3.

In my Arcade Cab, i have run a Windows 7 ...

Anyone have an idea, how can i play "Pacman Championship Edition DX", yes this on DX is the different, a brand new Pacman Game ( as you see, i love real hot Arcade  ;) )

I have read, there must be a PSN game run at PSP ... or whatever, any Emu/Game ?

Please help ...  :'(
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:05:26 PM by Stefan »
---------------
Greetings from Austria