Author Topic: 4.1 - set top 10 - error  (Read 6295 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: 4.1 - set top 10 - error
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 04:13:28 AM »
From one version to another new 'systems' are added to the mGalaxy system database.
So I was indeed thinking to rip the filled element from a previous user's database and place them in the (new) installed database (to avoid the user to configure the whole thing again)

The "problem" is: what with users that have replaced a command line or added new file extensions?
In that case, those settings will be lost. I encourage those users to request a new command line or file extension to be added to the "official" database.

On the other hand, for users having added a system not yet "officially" supported (or modified the "official" name of a system), that system will be kept and merged to the (new) installed database.

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 02:48:43 AM »
Thanks, one Question for 4.2: Is there a Update Function avaiable, or must we do complete new install mGalaxy,
if i will chance from 4.1 to 4.2 ?
---------------
Greetings from Austria

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 08:02:44 AM »
Yes, you're right! Thanks for reporting this bug!
This will be corrected in v4.2

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
4.1 - set top 10 - error
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 03:35:04 PM »
After i set some top 10 ( Key 6 ), and change to an other emu, and will do continue here again set top 10, after press Key 6 ... mGalaxy show short the last top 10 from other emu, then hang up ... a windows error message follow. ( german: mGalaxy wird nicht mehr richtig ausgeführt )
---------------
Greetings from Austria