Author Topic: Finally a frontend that just WORKS!  (Read 5288 times)

citizengodden

Re: Finally a frontend that just WORKS!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 05:09:23 PM »
I'm wondering what the creator of  mGalaxy's name is! My name is Paul and it would be nice to thank the admin using his name - if he's cool with it of course  ;)
It's not easy being green.

Stefan

• BORN TO PLAY
Re: Finally a frontend that just WORKS!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 04:37:34 PM »
i am here with the same words: thank you mGalaxy - Admin !

i hope, i could help you last months, with including some emus, to make this to a "Must Have for all Gamers".
---------------
Greetings from Austria

citizengodden

Finally a frontend that just WORKS!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
I've already posted my first post, about the database/filename debate. However - I wanted to take time to say to the dev that this is a great project and to keep it up! I have one thing that I would love to be implemented, but I'll save it for the wishlist section - I know it's been mentioned before in previous posts, but thought I'd reiterate it from my point of view  ;)

So thanks for all of your hard work! I love what you've done with it and the simple approach you've taken with a nice polished looking interface. I'm surprised the forum isn't as busy as it deserves to be because the program you've created fits perfectly with my needs (and I'm sure lots of others out there!)

I've been through every frontend out there in the last week, and found the best to be GameEx (for my needs) - that was until I found this today.

Anything I can do to spread the word about mGalaxy, let me know. :D
It's not easy being green.