Author Topic: v10 released, but Download is v9  (Read 728 times)

randypower

Re: v10 released, but Download is v9
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 02:09:22 PM »
I give myself the bonehead award. I had something else on my system causing nightly reboots.

Sorry to have wasted any time.

randypower

Re: v10 released, but Download is v9
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 09:27:52 PM »
Some info about my computer w/ windows 10, in case it's helpful:

Code: [Select]
Device name arcade
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         920  @ 2.67GHz   2.67 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

randypower

v10 released, but Download is v9
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 09:16:57 PM »
Hi there. I hope you're doing well. Thank you for continuing to update my favorite MAME front end. It runs in my arcade cabinet all the time. :)

I am having 2 problems that I need help with, please.

1 - I see in the version history on the web site that you released version 10. However, the Download link (at least for Windows) still is version 9.  Is there a super secret link to get version 10? :)  I have tried to attach a screenshot of the installation from the mGalaxy_Setup.exe that I downloaded just a few minutes ago.

EDIT -- Well, maybe this is a silly mistake by me.  I see that v10 was only for OSX, so the latest windows version would still be v9?

2 - mGalaxy launches fine and all seems well for a while.  But after running for several hours, it crashes completely. I have not found any error logs describing what happened. I usually find it the next day or after a couple of days and the arcade screen is back on the Windows desktop.  Is there a way to turn on debugging / logging to try to troubleshoot this problem?

Thank you,
-Randy
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:32:55 PM by randypower »