Author Topic: PSX Mystery  (Read 1321 times)

Aeliss

Re: PSX Mystery
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 12:03:33 PM »
File version 2021.2.14.40468
mGalaxy version 9.0.0.0.0
Fresh version, I m starting a new instalation from scratch.
I press "m" to have the menu, then I select "themes", and after the red message, all is freezed.

But it's another issue ^^, I will make a new one if I m not alone with this issue.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 11:47:50 AM »
And I have a new issue, if I try to change the theme, I have a message saying it's reserved to premium, and after that mgalaxy is frezzed, need to use alt+F4 to close it.
Which version of mGalaxy are you running?
Strange, this error has never raised. I've just checked now and can't reproduce what you're saying.
So, while in mGalaxy, if you want to edit the base theme, you first have the warning message then no response of the app?

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 10:40:21 AM »
Wich one format are you using ?
On my side I have Cue+Iso, so I m listing only *.cue.

On previous version I used a black list to don't show (disk 2, disk 3 and others), but I don't see this option on last version  ?

I think the better solution is making a personal database with removing unwanted title.

Edit:
And I have a new issue, if I try to change the theme, I have a message saying it's reserved to premium, and after that mgalaxy is frezzed, need to use alt+F4 to close it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 10:49:08 AM by Aeliss »

Disney Rob

PSX Mystery
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 09:09:39 AM »
Not a biggie, but just a little nuisance.
Depending on what emulator you use for the PSX there is a major difference in how the games are listed
If you use espxe, PCSX Reloaded, PSXfin, or Xebra  you get all the files inyour directory, even tracks
If I use those  I have over 4,000 files.
If I use Retroarch, each game is just listed once, and I have 1536 PSX games
Trouble is if I use retroarch, I get a firmware issue. ( I am starting to think my computer doesn't like retroarch)
So is there a way to whittle down the titles of PSX games on other emulators so each game is listed just once.
Again not a big thing, I can live with multiple list5ings.