Author Topic: Phillips Help  (Read 1411 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Phillips Help
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 06:12:16 AM »
Fujitsu FM Towns Marty

• In mGalaxy > Data > Definition, create a folder called 'Fujitsu FM Towns Marty' and drop the file 'icon.png' inside
• In mGalaxy > Data > Definition > Emulators.xml, add this block of code (I think that you know how to do it)
Code: [Select]
<Emulator name="Tsugaru" hidden="true">
<Systems>
<System name="Fujitsu FM Towns Marty" option="Keyboard" script="false" cmd="bios -HOSTSHORTCUT ESC 0 0 FORCEQUIT -GAMEPORT0 KEY -SCALE 200 -FULLSCREEN -FREQ 25 -YESWAIT -CD &quot;%path\%file%ext&quot;" extensions="cue"/>
<System name="Fujitsu FM Towns Marty" option="Gamepad" script="false" cmd="bios -HOSTSHORTCUT ESC 0 0 FORCEQUIT -GAMEPORT0 PHYS0 -SCALE 200 -FULLSCREEN -FREQ 25 -YESWAIT -CD &quot;%path\%file%ext&quot;" extensions="cue"/>
<System name="Fujitsu FM Towns Marty" option="Analog Gamepad" script="false" cmd="bios -HOSTSHORTCUT ESC 0 0 FORCEQUIT -GAMEPORT0 ANA0 -SCALE 200 -FULLSCREEN -FREQ 25 -YESWAIT -CD &quot;%path\%file%ext&quot;" extensions="cue"/>
</Systems>
<Requirement>This emulator comes in 2 forms: with or without a graphical interface!
Choose the version without, namely &quot;Tsugaru_CUI.exe&quot;.

This emulator needs bios roms to work.
mGalaxy REQUIRES these roms files to be present in a folder called &quot;bios&quot; and placed at the same level as the application.

Finally, this emulator needs to know the type of controller you are using (keyboard, gamepad, analog gamepad).
You can find these 3 options in the emulator selection menu!</Requirement>
</Emulator>

• In mGalaxy > Data > Definition > Systems.xml, add this block of code
Code: [Select]
<System name="Fujitsu FM Towns Marty" type="Console">
<DBID pc="fujitsu_fm_towns" ss="253" em="Fujitsu_FM_Towns" tgdb="FM Towns Marty" gb="108|FMT" ra="58"/>
</System>

ATTENTION: read carefully the requirement, specialy the fact that your bios files MUST be placed in a folder called 'bios' at the same level that 'Tsugaru_CUI.exe'

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 06:53:21 AM by mgalaxy »

Aeliss

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 07:16:04 AM »
Lol, so many years mGalaxy exist ans somes users still find new abandoneds  systems ^^

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 02:33:34 PM »
Concerning the Philips Videopac, I can get it working 'normally' with RetroArch and O2M (through mGalaxy), provided the bios file 'o2rom.bin' is present.

The Philips VG 5000 as well as Fujitsu FM are not officially supported by mGalaxy...but I will check this WE to add them to the official list!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 02:36:21 PM by mgalaxy »

Disney Rob

Phillips Help
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 12:59:04 PM »
Been away for a while. (Writing some computer games)
But I am back now for a much needed break , and relaxing with some mGalaxy
I have two systems I can get to work with Retroarch, and OMD2, Phillips Vid Pac and Phillips 5000
However even though I can get them to work through the respective emulators. I can not get them to work with said emulators through mGalaxy
Also trying to get games to load on the Fujitsu-fm system using the UNZ emulator.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.