Author Topic: Stuck on "NOW LOADING" screen  (Read 1889 times)

genkin86

Re: Stuck on "NOW LOADING" screen
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 10:14:50 PM »
Could you please run the utility joined to this message? It will reset some mGalaxy settings!...then report please.

Could you then copy/paste here the text that you will find inside "C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming\mGalaxy\mGalaxy.log"?
If you don't have access to this folder, you can open it with mGalaxy_Runway > 'MISCELLANEOUS' tab > 'Open logs folder'

This bat file has fixed my problem. Thank you!

I checked for the log file but could only find mg_integritycheck.log & mGalaxy_Runway.log

Now to create a lot of my artwork again because I stupidly kept it in the mGalaxy folder and lost it when I uninstalled  :'(

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 04:37:46 AM »
Could you please run the utility joined to this message? It will reset some mGalaxy settings!...then report please.

Could you then copy/paste here the text that you will find inside "C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming\mGalaxy\mGalaxy.log"?
If you don't have access to this folder, you can open it with mGalaxy_Runway > 'MISCELLANEOUS' tab > 'Open logs folder'
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 04:49:12 AM by mgalaxy »

genkin86

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 09:40:42 PM »
Did you install inside 'ProgramFiles' or an external folder?

I've tried with it directly under C: (where it was previously working), Documents and on an external drive.
Same problem.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 12:48:40 PM »
Did you install inside 'ProgramFiles' or an external folder?

genkin86

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 04:49:45 AM »
You have the problem from the moment you want to build a database?
If you install a "fresh" mGalaxy, create a system...but without creating a database, it works, right?

I've tried having just a system with no database. The problem is still there. I've also tried removing the license file but still not loading.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 07:09:39 AM »
You have the problem from the moment you want to build a database?
If you install a "fresh" mGalaxy, create a system...but without creating a database, it works, right?

genkin86

Stuck on "NOW LOADING" screen
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 04:09:45 AM »
My mGalaxy was working fine recently.
I added a new DB in Runway, then when I load mGalaxy v8.5 it got stuck on the "Now Loading" screen.
I've since uninstalled mGalaxy, installed it in different locations and different drives and rebuilt a basic DB, but I still have the same problem.
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 04:13:16 AM by genkin86 »