Author Topic: Solved !! mGalaxy V8 stops responding after using ESC key to game list  (Read 4069 times)

dashingw

• Email
Solved Problem with exiting Mame back to game list
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 12:52:50 PM »
OK Finally resolved this issue, if anybody out there has Unity Program files previously installed on their PC for some other game they had or whatever, you may have to uninstall them so they don't clash with the Unity files in the mGalaxy folder. That is what caused my Mgalaxy to stop responding every time I tried to leave a game in Mame with ESC and go back to the Mames Game List.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 12:56:04 PM by dashingw »

dashingw

• Email
Re:Windows 7 mGalaxy V8 stops responding after using ESC key to game list
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 02:52:38 PM »
Still Having this problem, Windows 10 is fine but my Mame Cab is using Windows 7 and every time I use Mame and play a game and use ESC to get out and go back to Mame List I get the black screen instead and have to CTRL ALT DEL out of it and end the task and start over. I disabled my Antivirus and it worked for a little bit but its doing it now again and I have still have the Antivirus disabled. There is nothing else running....

Anybody else having problems running Mame with mGalaxy V8 on Windows 7 ??
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 08:40:25 PM by dashingw »

Aeliss

Re: mGalaxy V8 stops responding after using ESC key to game list
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 09:55:21 AM »
You have this issue for all machine/emulator ?

dashingw

• Email
Solved !! mGalaxy V8 stops responding after using ESC key to game list
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 08:14:55 AM »
Hi peeps

Im using windows 7 and  mGalaxy 8 works until i use ESC to get out of the game I'm in to go back to the game list. Then the screen just goes black and I have to CTRL ALT DEL to get out of it. Happens every time i try to escape out of a game. Also notice when using the My Arcade Room them, sometimes the video in the arcade unit is choppy/slow. I find on Windows 10 the ESC function works fine but the video is still choppy. This seems to be with the My Arcade Room theme only which kinda sucks cause this is the only reason I went to Version 8 in the first place

Help would be appreciated, also with the screensaver if one exists, nobody seems to want to respond to that one... Is There a Screen Saver for Version 8 ??
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 12:56:59 PM by dashingw »