Author Topic: Screen Saver adjustments  (Read 4158 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Screen Saver adjustments
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 07:32:39 AM »
A screensaver 'custom' folder feature is being implemented in the next version of mGalaxy.

dashingw

• Email
Screen Saver adjustments
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 03:42:09 PM »
I like it but I wish when the screen saver came on it would still play the game preview with it's bezel like in version 6. I also wish rather than the screen saver pulling from the video Previews folder or the snaps (screenshot) folder that we could have it pull from another folder entirely where we could just throw our videos we want played such as Favorite games and small videos like old commercials that are not games for that extra retro feel. I realize it already plays our favorite games if we select it but If I want to throw other videos in there to play it wont obviously unless I deselect favoriten. Then it's just going to random every game in there and never get to my Commercials as there is way to much in the Video previews folder...

I actually have a separate screen saver (gPhotoShow) thats does exactly this (minus the bezels ofcourse) but when I press a key to get rid of the screen saver there is no mGalaxy games list waiting there for me like there would be if mGalaxy worked like this and I tapped out of it's screen saver.

Just a couple thoughts...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:47:28 PM by dashingw »