Author Topic: Remove Text From Platform and More  (Read 3929 times)

jmd

• Email
Re: Remove Text From Platform and More
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 11:29:09 PM »
Thank you very much for all of your responses.  Once last question.  Does the front end have an attract mode where it cycles through all of the games after a period of inactivity?  If so how do I enable it?

Thanks
Settings panel (Shift key on keyboard), look for the Screensaver section

If you want to know all the panels so you can explore them: C key on keyboard ;)

Rombo Deadfish

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 06:35:01 PM »
Thank you very much for all of your responses.  Once last question.  Does the front end have an attract mode where it cycles through all of the games after a period of inactivity?  If so how do I enable it?

Thanks

jmd

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 02:02:52 PM »
Is there a way get rid of the text outlined in red on the right side of the attached image.
No, this information is considered basic, since it is the only place where you can read the name of the game in its entirety (the name being truncated in the main list).

What folder do the marquees go in so they will change in the arcade cabinet with the screen,
'Cover' folder

and last how do I change the text list of the games to logos?
Theme menu (T key on keyboard)

Rombo Deadfish

Remove Text From Platform and More
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 01:16:26 PM »
I purchased the premium license after seeing the demo video on youtube.  I would like my screen to look like the one in the video.  Is there a way get rid of the text outlined in red on the right side of the attached image.  What folder do the marquees go in so they will change in the arcade cabinet with the screen, and last how do I change the text list of the games to logos?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 01:18:45 PM by Rombo Deadfish »