Author Topic: mGalaxy v8.0 Not Listing All Games For Certain Systems  (Read 3867 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: mGalaxy v8.0 Not Listing All Games For Certain Systems
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 05:48:19 AM »
Attached is a small utility that will allow you to list everything that is in your 'roms' folder and then save this information in a file.
Launch the application, select the 'roms' folder and click on the 'Save folder content button...then please send me this file (it is called 'filelist.xml' and will be in the same location as the utility).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 07:10:02 AM by mgalaxy »

appollo147

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 03:00:16 PM »
I only get media for 5 games, and all games are CDI.

jmd

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 02:42:51 AM »
What do you mean by "when I scan my game folder"? Do you mean "I only get media for 5 games" or "there's only 5 games listed in the main list"?
If the reply is "I only get 5 games listed" the reason might be:
- the original files are not in the proper file format (allowed extensions for Dreamcast are: .cdi,.chd,.gdi
- there's a filter applied on your list: filter on favorite, keyword, players, ...

appollo147

mGalaxy v8.0 Not Listing All Games For Certain Systems
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 12:21:08 AM »
I have 177 Dreamcast games, all CDI files, and they're all named according to the No-Intro naming convention. My problem is this, whenever I scan my game folder using mGalaxy Runway it only lists 5 of my games. What could be causing this issue, and how can I resolve it? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.