Author Topic: Time to get Premium  (Read 5165 times)

jmd

• Email
Re: Time to get Premium
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 02:27:30 AM »
1. Is this just going to overwrite my current version. I have downloaded upgrades to mGalaxy and found things that worked before, no longer work. And I spend days getting everything back to where it was
I hope I do not have this problem with premium
This is just a license file that will unlock features in your actual version...everything will be kept intact!

2. For some system, I get a bunch of the same game listed. Especially in the Commodore sections. I read once that in Premium, this does not happen. Premium weeds out all the versions, and only lists one
entry for each game.
This is not entirely automatic, as your post might suggest, but yes indeed you get access to the database, allowing you to run some actions to get specific games hidden.

3. What are the upgrades I can look forward to getting with premium. Like what will I have then, that I do not have now?
Essentially: database edition and themes!  A new tab is available in mGalaxy_Runway, allowing you to manage your game list, filter games and hide them on criteria, get an instant view of media and text missing,...

4. And sort of off topic, when will mGalaxy in any carnation have an option for the WiiU
Submit a working emu (a one that works with command line). ..and we could help you (or mGalaxy add it to the official list)

Disney Rob

Time to get Premium
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 02:54:44 PM »
I have been fooling round with the free version of mGalaxy for a year now, and must admit out of all the frontends out there, in my opinion it is the best.
So I think it is time to breakdown, and get the premium version.
I do have a questions however before doing so.
1. Is this just going to overwrite my current version. I have downloaded upgrades to mGalaxy and found things that worked before, no longer work. And I spend days getting everything back to where it was
I hope I do not have this problem with premium
2. For some system, I get a bunch of the same game listed. Especially in the Commodore sections. I read once that in Premium, this does not happen. Premium weeds out all the versions, and only lists one
entry for each game.
3. What are the upgrades I can look forward to getting with premium. Like what will I have then, that I do not have now?
4. And sort of off topic, when will mGalaxy in any carnation have an option for the WiiU.