Author Topic: Awesome Premium Themes! Thank you!  (Read 5222 times)

SegaDoesWhatNintenDont

Re: Awesome Premium Themes! Thank you!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 11:42:07 AM »
Great, thanks for the sneak peek!

The new flat them looks nice, but I prefer the Presenter theme because having to identify box covers is too cumbersome for me, I much prefer the logos.

So far the best theme in my opinion is the vintage room. It just looks so classy and the dynamic lighting is a supercool touch. I would really like to see system based themes in that manner!
To be honest I personally don't care for a gameboy theme, because I only play handhelds on a handheld device where I can't run mGalaxy. On a TV or PC setup I would love to see a dedicated theme for Sega Genesis, SNES or Amiga, showing the devices in a beautiful render.

Can't wait for updates on those new 3D themes. They are what what made me switch to mGalaxy in the first place..

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Awesome Premium Themes! Thank you!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 03:57:29 AM »
Thanks for the kind words!
We are actually finishing a new theme (a 'flat' theme) that will be called 'Presenter 2' see image below!
We will then be following with a '3D' theme that should be console specific, we are thinking about a GameBoy Advance system theme...since it seems to be the most populat emulator on many sites...but are open to any good idea! ;)

SegaDoesWhatNintenDont

Awesome Premium Themes! Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 04:21:22 AM »
Hi,

since I had to make my entry on this board reporting severe issues with my install of mGalaxy on Windows 10 I would like to say something nice aswell.. ;)

Despite not even being able to properly use mGalaxy I bought the Premium for a year now (I appreciate the fair upgrade option to a lifetime subscription) to support this project because it has the most beautiful themes I've seen so far. When I actually saw working I was positively impressed with the fact that the bounced light in front of the TV even reflects the average color of the selected game's screenshots. How cool is that!!

I'm looking forward to more quality themes like that...