Author Topic: mGalaxy 3.0  (Read 6965 times)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
Re: mGalaxy 3.0
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 08:18:46 PM »
Front'em everything is alright :) was drunk when I checked the new mGalxy 3 =) I must to sell a machine with great regret, but I still watched the work on the project and I'm going to build my own arcade cabinet, but this requires time and some money: (
i'm waiting for version 3.0 on the skin mGalaxy [Red_Geo] do not know if you remember but I bought mGalaxy [Black_Steel] by sister account but I my not fit these colors on display my arcade VGA. i are some ideas, but it probably will not go with the skin. I can not wait to joystick support =) I like Your new ideas in the three greet :)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: mGalaxy 3.0
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 03:51:32 AM »
Hi Rash,
Sorry, I'm not sure to understand you!!
I've checked the whole X-Men family games...and everything is displayed correctly!

It's so sad that you're forced to sell your cabinet :(
I hope that I'll continue to see you there, from time to time...You are one of the most mGalaxy enthusiast :)

rash2236

• only arcade game
    • Email
mGalaxy 3.0
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 09:27:02 PM »
Hey, I'm glad that the project is developing forgive myself all about emulation and probably never will return to you, for family reasons. Small question, which are visible "X-man 4 players" to have set in the "new" options    (nplayers) , only 2 players ? I am forced to sell my arcade cabinet financial reasons: (