Author Topic: mGalaxy changes the key bindings for controllers for Stella  (Read 5026 times)

mrrexthegreat

Re: mGalaxy changes the key bindings for controllers for Stella
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 02:46:44 AM »
Yeah, I'm starting to think that it doesn't support Wii U Pro controllers. My adapter has a switch to make the computer think that it is a 360 controller, and it seems to work fine with that and another actual 360 controller. I swear though it was working perfectly fine earlier, and then later just decided not to work, even after redownloading and reinstalling multiple times.

dashingw

• Email
Re: mGalaxy changes the key bindings for controllers for Stella
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 07:14:39 PM »
I don't know, I use joysticks on a Mame cabinet and all the controls set fine for me, maybe I s a Wii controller issue...

mrrexthegreat

mGalaxy changes the key bindings for controllers for Stella
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 10:38:41 PM »
Whenever I set up the controls for Stella, I am unable to directly push the buttons to map them, but pressing maps everything out well except for select and reset. Once I open up a game with Stella through mGalaxy, it completely changes the key bindings so that all the both controllers will control player 1. Has anyone else had thi problem or know what is going on? I am using Wii U Pro controllers with a Mayflash adapter.