Author Topic: Mame (AutoIt)  (Read 15082 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Mame (AutoIt)
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 03:03:28 PM »
As you can see in the "systems.xml" there's a '-rompath' which is passed to the command line.
Try to add it to your AutoIt script, like this:

Code: (autoit) [Select]
$PID = Run( $path & $app & ' -rompath' & $CmdLine[1], $path)

davhuit

Re: Mame (AutoIt)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »
I tried another script, Project64 2.1 one (though Mame don't require any quotes) but same, Mame don't run with it, seems weird  ???

davhuit

Mame (AutoIt)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »
Okay, so now, I'm trying to do a AutoIt script for Mame.

I know I can assign a key to quit, but if I can, I would rather use the same combo key on xpadder to close all the emulators (will be easier to remember).

Right now, I'm using the combo LB+click on the right analog stick to emulate the ESC key on xpadder, and can quit Final Burn Alpha (and others emulators which use the ESC key to quit) this way (right analog stick click, without LB, is configured to reset in those emulators).

Until now, I had mapped the right analog stick click in Mame to do the quit button, but if I can use an AutoIt script, I will then be able to use that stick to do reset, which would also be cool)

I tried Mame in command line and it only require : "Mame nameoftherom" (no .zip needed, but it also works when you put a .zip extension anyway) so I tried to use the Model 2 script one, but Mame don't start with it, which is pretty weird.

Code: (AutoIt) [Select]
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
$path = "F:\Jeux PC [Downloads]\Emulation\mame0149b\"
$app = "mame.exe"

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
    $PID = Run( $path & $app & ' ' & $CmdLine[1], $path)
    While 1
          Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf
Func Terminate()
    While ProcessExists ( $PID )
ProcessClose ( $PID )
    WEnd
    Exit 0
EndFunc

I saw this in the xml file :

Code: [Select]
<Cmd id="0" name="MAME" value="-rompath &quot;%path&quot; %file%ext %volume -skip_gameinfo -nowindow" />
So maybe it's what I missing?

Thanks a lot.