Author Topic: Screensaver doesnt work with Mame Nag screens  (Read 4652 times)

dashingw

• Email
Re: Screensaver doesnt work with Mame Nag screens
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 03:51:38 PM »
Okay, forgettting my other problems, I am not getting any audio with the Mame screen saver even though I have the Mute Audio turned off. in Settings..

Any ideas, I have full audio when I am actually running Mgalaxy and playing mame games, just none when the screen saver is running...

Also I am a premium member now and am using the Arcade Black Theme but the marquee is not changing with the games, is it not supposed to ??
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:53:31 PM by dashingw »

dashingw

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 12:28:12 PM »
That Insertcoins is nothing but a load of viruses, can't even get to the actual download....

jmd

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 11:39:04 AM »
or I just get a black screen for a minute and it goes back to the list Any way around this without compiling yet ??
You will of course have to use a MAME build with nag screen removed, like this one:
http://insertmorecoins.es/mameplus-0-168-r5272-32-64-bits-nonag-y-directinput-no-gui/
...or build it by yourself!

Also on my VGA monitor when I open Mgalaxy and the game list and screen come up, even though I picked the list to go to the left, it's still more centered and the right side of my screen runs off the monitor. If I put it on my LG HDMI TV everything is fine...

Anybody know how to fix this, i've tried different resolutions and nothing changes except my resolutions ofcourse ??
Could you post a screen capture..I can't figured out!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:41:48 AM by jmd »

dashingw

• Email
Screensaver doesnt work with Mame Nag screens
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »
or I just get a black screen for a minute and it goes back to the list Any way around this without compiling yet ??

Also on my VGA monitor when I open Mgalaxy and the game list and screen come up, even though I picked the list to go to the left, it's still more centered and the right side of my screen runs off the monitor. If I put it on my LG HDMI TV everything is fine...

Anybody know how to fix this, i've tried different resolutions and nothing changes except my resolutions ofcourse ??
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:30:16 AM by dashingw »