Author Topic: mGalaxy crashes on boot up  (Read 4720 times)

Beowulf62381

Re: mGalaxy crashes on boot up
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 03:51:40 PM »
thanks I will give that a try.

Aeliss

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 11:24:28 AM »
Why you don't use an option (if you use a special application) or a bat file to delay the mGalaxy launching.

Beowulf62381

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 11:37:24 AM »
I am having a similar issue. I set mgalaxy.exe as the shell for one user account, so it launches instead of explorer.exe when that user logs in. The result of this is user logs in, mgalaxy starts, mgalaxy crashes. I then changed the shell for this user to restartoncrash.exe and configured restartoncrash to launch mgalaxy.exe any time it is not running. The result is a loop of starting and crashing mgalaxy. It is as though mgalaxy is dependent on some other running program that I can't seem to isolate. Any help/insight would be  appreciated, thanks.

Helldome

mGalaxy crashes on boot up
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
Okay so the title of this may be slightly misleading I suppose. Once my computer has fully started up and idled for a few minutes mGalaxy launches fine and I have no problem. The problem I have run into is I am trying to get mGalaxy to start up as soon as the computer starts and logs on. It works in the sense that mGalaxy launches after about 30 seconds, but then the screen just sits black and after I while it says mGalaxy has stopped responding.
It's strange because after I close it for not responding I can launch it right up and nothing bad happens.

Is there any reason this is happening to me?