Author Topic: Double trouble  (Read 4306 times)

RicGalaxy

• Email
Re: Double trouble
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 10:11:57 PM »
Hi mG

Received the links and the themes work great now, thanks for sorting this out for me, much appreciated.

Cheers
Rich  :D

RicGalaxy

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 03:35:58 PM »
Thanks, PM sent.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 01:28:45 PM »
Hi Rich,

when I launch a game the command prompt is visible
Yep, you're right! This has been corrected in the new mGalaxy version that I'm working on (to be released in a couple weeks)

if I select any one of these themes mGalaxy crashes
This is surely due to the fact that you are still using 'old' themes (that you perhaps backed-up at the time).
When mGalaxy v5.5 was released, you received by mail an invitation to download the (updated) themes again.
Send me the mail you've used on the download platform (private message here or info@mgalaxy.com) and I'll send you new links back.

RicGalaxy

• Email
Double trouble
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 10:01:09 AM »
Hi

I've got a couple of strange problems with 5.5, I installed and set up as normal with mame (Command Line 0.160), added seven games (to test)
when I launch a game the command prompt is visible on launch and while exiting a game.
The above problem does not occur, with 5.2 or other types of mame including the following - mame's internal UI, MameUIFX32 or GameEx (Registered Version).

I Also purchased three themes Blue Geo, Blue Premium & Red Geo if I select any one of these themes mGalaxy crashes but the base theme works ok.
These themes also work as they should in 5.2.

If you need any other info, let me know.

Cheers
Rich
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:29:04 PM by mgalaxy »