Author Topic: Help with future databases?  (Read 5888 times)

davhuit

Re: Help with future databases?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:54:55 PM »
I just noticed it might not be really helpful if I do the database now as I don't have the whole romset (I only use fba for cps1-2-3 and neogeo).

I'll try to complete my set first before doing it.

Note : If someone see this message before I manage to gather the whole set, and have the whole set and can create the empty database with mGalaxy 4.2, I will glady accept it.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Help with future databases?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 11:43:34 AM »
Do you plan to do the databases (except Mame, as it's done automatically) yourself or do you want some help ?
SURE! Your help is more than welcome!!
The databases will be a cooperative work, as you can see on the forum ('Download' tab, I've already received a lot of database sent by another user. Those are mainly based on 'No-Intro' sets.
Load one and see how it's structured to base your work on it!

I can do the "Final Burn Alpha" one, if you want (as I will do it, at least, for myself anyway.
But as this emu is not in the front-end, it might no be really interesting. At least, I'll post it on the forum.
Yessss!!! Do it, please! Final Burn Alpha WILL be added to mGalaxy systems, as all systems requested by user are!!

Just one last thing: good work !  ;)

davhuit

Help with future databases?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:46:04 AM »
Do you plan to do the databases (except Mame, as it's done automatically) yourself or do you want some help ?

I can do the "Final Burn Alpha" one, if you want (as I will do it, at least, for myself anyway).

But as this emu is not in the front-end, it might no be really interesting. At least, I'll post it on the forum.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:55:15 PM by davhuit »