Author Topic: Question about some games not running.  (Read 4767 times)

Spacemutiny

Re: Question about some games not running.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 02:03:29 PM »
I'm not sure :/ I am going to venture a guess and say split?  When I am in Mame, each rom usually has one main listing, and then other "versions" listed underneath the main one. 

jmd

• Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 01:17:21 AM »
Are you using a merged-set or split-set?

Spacemutiny

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »
Yes everything matches up.  What I see happening is that when a rom has multiple versions, they will all load if I double click on them in Mame, but in mGalaxy, only one of them will work. 

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 10:36:46 AM »
Are you sure it's the same executable you are using in the mGalaxyRunaway configurator and in window explorator ?

Spacemutiny

Question about some games not running.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 09:18:26 AM »
So  I noticed that some games in my list will not run.  I hit 1 to start the game, and nothing happens.  But a different version may load.  For instance the shooter 1941...the version with (World) after it won't load, but the version with (revision 4) or something like that will.  This despite the fact that loading up the actual MAME emulator and running it from that list, both will start.  Is there some type of factor that determines which games will load?  Thanks!

Just tested another one, as an example.  Acrobatic Dogfight.  Runs fine directly from Mame, but when I try to load it from mGalaxy I hit 1 and nothing happens.  Some games load, some won't.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:23:04 AM by Spacemutiny »