Author Topic: Mess, Stella Escape Key wont exit!!!!  (Read 4439 times)

jmd

• Email
Re: Mess, Stella Escape Key wont exit!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 05:51:05 AM »
When you're in game with Stella/Mess...can you play using keyboard?

jmd

• Email
Re: Mess, Stella Escape Key wont exit!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 04:54:18 AM »
I was told in the forms there I shouldnt have to worry about scripts if im running 6.0, But I have downloaded the mess one off your site and copied it everywhere on my system in and out of the "mgalaxy data folder"
Yep, that's true no need to worry about script, this is managed by mGalaxy itself!
In addition, the two systems you're referring to do NOT need a script at all to quit on escape (excepted for MESS when emulating Amstrad GX4000 or Atari 800), the 'quit on ESC' behavior is native to the application.
I'm using Stella too and it's working fine!

Which system do you emulate with Mess?
I'm going to test Stella and Mess and try to understand what could pose problem in your situation!

aaronfire

Mess, Stella Escape Key wont exit!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 07:47:28 PM »

Hello Everyone:

My name is Aaron.

I Love What you guys do to help people. I don't think you hear that near enough, And so I'll say it now.
 And of coarse  I need your help now. 

I am running Mgalaxy 6.0.
  I have many emulators running great.
 I have mame running with a database with no issues.
 And I love It All, However,  I can not get mess and stella to exit with the ESCAPE KEY.
  I am a member of emu movies and have posted this problem there, and now here.

I was told in the forms there I shouldnt have to worry about scripts if im running 6.0, But I have downloaded the mess one off your site and copied it everywhere on my system in and out of the "mgalaxy data folder"

I have dozens of emulators running without issue, Why wont these work if scripts do not matter any more
My mame works perfect with a database, this does not make sense to me....

Any help is so welcome, And Thanks in ADVANCE, To Anyone Who Tries To Help, Again.. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!
  All The Best And Regards: Aaron