Author Topic: Controller "System Change/Quit" not working in NullDC. Esc on keyboard does.  (Read 5398 times)

Aeliss

I have make a try with success.
Xpadder 5.7
Nulldc 1.04 with pluggin Purupuru V0.1

Not tried yet with more recent version.

Zuon

Right, but when I use NullDC 1.6's Joystick plugin, it appears as if the emulator's controller plugin overwrites Xpadder's mappings. Two-button pressing seems to work when testing in Xpadder, but when in fullscreen in NullDC, nothing happens when I press both buttons, other than the game responding to the presses like it would on a regular Dreamcast.

Aeliss

With Xpadder you can simulate the esc key with pressing 2 boutton on same time (already tested), IDK if the last version can work with pressed during X second, but I m sure for the key combinaison.

And the autoitscript look for esc key by defaut

Zuon

New user here.

I'm having difficulties getting NullDC to exit and go back to mGalaxy when I press the Back button on my Xbox 360 controller. With my setup, I do not normally have access to the keyboard. I have mapped the buttons appropriately, but only the keyboard key for "System Change/Quit" exits the emulator.

Ideally, I would prefer the exit function to be triggered by either holding the back button down for half a second, or pressing back and start at the same time, I have tried numerous programs, including Xpadder and Autohotkey, but I can not for the life of me get this function to work with the controller like I want it to.

Would anyone be so kind as to help me out?