Author Topic: excellent front end  (Read 6356 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: excellent front end
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »
Thanks so much for your kind words!!
Really, words like yours are my only reward on a project like this, and yours are really appreciated.
Your suggestion to keep mGalaxy as simple as possible will be followed ;) it's really the goal of this project (mainly in its interface...I could develop a configuration tool that would be external to the application, but I absolutely want mGalaxy to be straightforward for the vast majority of us)

Anyway, I can announce you here that the next version is ready to be released, it will add one and only function: the ability to listen to mp3 tracks in the background. The user will simply have to add tracks to a "mGalaxy_music" folder and the tracks will be played randomly...this is what I've decided for now.

Thanks

furious beef

excellent front end
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 06:47:51 PM »
Just to let you know that i have a mame cabinet up and running with M Galaxy as my chosen front end.  After months of hard work of building and testing a lot of over complicated and un-reliable front ends, M Galaxy is a rare and reliable piece of software, im looking forward to the next version and the only advice is to keep it simple, with the addition of background customisation and mp3 background music, thanks.