Author Topic: Booting straight to mGalaxy [Issue]  (Read 5879 times)

BONLEV

• Email
Re: Booting straight to mGalaxy [Issue]
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 05:32:15 AM »
do you want something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2lfgRedA3w

if so, I can help you.

android

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »
You are not the first one who are trying that, and all have lot of problem, bu from my memory an user have make that with an application called "Instant Sheller "

I already did that. Not working though. Hopefully we'll get some kind of fix someday.

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 02:14:50 PM »
You are not the first one who are trying that, and all have lot of problem, bu from my memory an user have make that with an application called "Instant Sheller "

android

Booting straight to mGalaxy [Issue]
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 12:03:03 PM »
Hey again.

I want my cabinet to directly boot into the frontend. I usually use regedit to remove the explorer.exe shell and replace it with my frontend. This usually works well except with mGalaxy. Here's why:

After booting up, my computer launches mGalaxy without launching the desktop. So far so good. It seems however, that mGalaxy isn't "on top" because I have to push the mouse button in order for it to actually work. (To be able to select and launch games).

As you can imagine, I don't want to have a mouse connected to my cab.

I'd really like a "Start with windows" option in the menu. I've tried moving a shortcut of mGalaxy.exe to my autorun folder, but it won't work.

Is there any other solution?

I'm running windows XP.

Another minor thing: When exiting mGalaxy from within the frontend, the notification sound is very loud regardless of the settings.

I appreciate all the help. Cheers
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 12:04:44 PM by android »