Author Topic: Preparing for mGalaxy 6.0 - Hi-Res Marquees?  (Read 5305 times)

WishItWas1984

Re: Preparing for mGalaxy 6.0 - Hi-Res Marquees?
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:53:20 AM »
I finally found a lot here:

http://www.arcadeartwork.org

Not enough to cover all of my 200 or so favorites but that's only because some of them either just had a Neo Geo insert card (which I'll make a marquee for myself) or were not a popular cabinet. For those, there was barely anything online and the EMUMovies lo-res options are really it.

Now it's just going to be a lot of Photoshop work to get them ready but I'll hold off on that until the new mGalaxy comes out and we get some details as far as image formats supported and supported resolution

WishItWas1984

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 01:44:38 AM »
Have you tried the emumovies downloader. Not sure about what the quality is but they work fine. There are some limitations on downloads unless you are a paid member but it will download them for mame anyway not sure about other platforms 

Ray

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah I tried out EMUMovies but their images are pretty low-res

pritch33

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 03:37:56 AM »
Have you tried the emumovies downloader. Not sure about what the quality is but they work fine. There are some limitations on downloads unless you are a paid member but it will download them for mame anyway not sure about other platforms 

Ray

WishItWas1984

Preparing for mGalaxy 6.0 - Hi-Res Marquees?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 12:08:59 AM »
Hi All,

I did a bunch of searching on Google to no avail and am hoping someone can help.

With mGalaxy 6.0 coming with the ability of the cabinet/marquee skin to change marquees, I thought it was about time I found some marquees!! lol

However the widescreen theme seems to have sizable marquees and all I can find online is to low resolution images.

Does anyone know of a source for hi-res marquee packs?

Thanks