Author Topic: Screenshot problems!  (Read 7101 times)

samoansaiyan

• Email
Re: Screenshot problems!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 11:42:08 AM »
just confirming,,,,,,,,, if having this issue with snaps not showing up simply press left shift while in mgalaxy and unselect snapshot separate and brother upstairs has stated. Being having this issue for sometime now and have only found this post.. Thanks guys for the solution and love this frontend.

Have tried others like Hyperspin but it was just to consuming cpu wise... Any who thanks for an awesome frontend.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 02:58:56 AM »
bobbyblank,

May I remind you that you have the option in mGalaxy to choose either the "new" or "old" system, simple call the preference window.
That would allow you to let you snap folder intact with all the snaps in it, without having to move them in subfolders.
Hope it'll help

maximumice

• Email
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »
I'm not sure I understand your problem, as I have all my snaps in .PNG format in a folder called "snap" in my main MAME folder.

Ex: C:/mame/snap

I don't have anything inside any sub-folders, and MG picks them all up fine.

Is it possible you don't have your snaps named properly?

maximumice
xxx

bobbyblank

• Email
Screenshot problems!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:24 PM »
Hey. I have a bunch of screen shots for my roms, but they are the "old style" from what i see. I guess mame now requires the .png file to be in there own folder now.     So if you have contra.png in your snap folder, it now has to be in its own sub folder to get it to work. It would take forever to do this to thousands of roms. I know there is a script for people useing mac computers that convert the .png files to the new way of doing it, im wondering if there is one for PC's? Or can someone send me there snap folder if its done in the "new way" ?