Author Topic: Theme system_arcade_black and black large not working  (Read 5069 times)

dashingw

• Email
Re: Theme system_arcade_black and black large not working
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 04:59:58 PM »
OK Sorry after looking for my version I finally found it and it was like 5.2. Not quite sure how that happened, so I installed 5.5 and everything is good a both themes I bought now work and are seen in the correct folder... :-)

Thank you ...

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 05:04:21 AM »
Are you using the latest mGalaxy version (v5.5)?
I confirm you that Program Files(x86)/mGalaxy/Data/_UI Themes is the one and only place where mGalaxy search for a theme! The same for mGalaxy_Runway!

What's the path to you mGalaxy folder please?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 05:08:44 AM by mgalaxy »

dashingw

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 04:39:24 AM »
No that is not where the base themes went, I let it install where ever the app wanted to, I didn't change anything. Maybe its because I use 64bit that it is changed. But I found the Base themes in the user/ apps area so that's where I extracted the new ones I bought and 1 works and one doesn't. If I put them in the normal place (data/ui/themes then Mgalaxy-run doesn't see them....

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:12:25 AM »
Hi Dash,

As stated in the theme installer, the default install path is: c:/Program Files(x86)/mGalaxy/Data/_UI Themes
This is were your themes should be installed...not in users/app/Mgalaxy/data/ui_themes
Can you please confirm me that this is the place your themes are installed?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 12:18:11 AM by mgalaxy »

dashingw

• Email
Theme system_arcade_black and black large not working
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 04:29:53 PM »
Hi peeps,

Okay I bought 2 themes today, Blue Overlay and System_arcade_black. At first I couldn't select either in Mgalaxy-run until I did some reading in here and figured out to copy and paste the files into users/app/Mgalaxy/data/ui_themes.

With that done, the Blue overlay and overlay large work, but if I select either system_arcade-black or black large and run MGalaxy all I get is a dead screen and I have to hit the windows key and right click on the app icon to close it...

Any ideas ?? Anybody have this arcade theme working ??

Plmk and TIA :-)

Dash