Author Topic: Returning to mGalaxy from Winkawaks not working  (Read 4917 times)

Palmgren

• Email
Re: Returning to mGalaxy from Winkawaks not working
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »
Hmm...  :o I just downloaded the Winkawaks script under download section and placed it in the Winkawaks folder... But as I wrote, I have no idea if that really should solve the problem. Yet it all works now!

jmd

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 06:34:13 AM »
Found some info about autolt script. Dont know if this was the correct remedy but now it works! 👍
What did you do exactly? All the AutoIt part is managed by mGalaxy itself, so I really wonder what change you made that would have resolved your problem?

Palmgren

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 01:51:21 PM »
Found some info about autolt script. Dont know if this was the correct remedy but now it works! 👍

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 04:03:48 AM »
I have just installed it, last version 1.65, zip version
All by defaut, no configuration at all, either in mGalaxy (only path) either in Winkawaks.
And all is working fine. Try to make a backup of your winkawaks setup, and retry with a clean one.

Palmgren

• Email
Returning to mGalaxy from Winkawaks not working
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 03:46:48 AM »
Hi, have been using mGalaxy with MAME for some time and is starting to understand all (some) functions  :) I now also added Winkawaks which is causing me some head ache since mGalaxy freezes and stops responding when exiting Winkawaks to return to mGalaxy. Does anybody knows about what could cause this?

Many thanks in advance!

//Mattias