Author Topic: Any one using windows 11 with MGalaxy??  (Read 590 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Any one using windows 11 with MGalaxy??
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 10:31:47 AM »
I don't always answer personally! :)
I can't answer your question directly because I don't have Windows 11 on my development system...I'll try to see what I can do!
mGalaxy has not been abandoned at all...here are the features of the new version and some screenshots of 2 new themes (one was already available on the MacOSX version):

⦁   [New] mGalaxy_Runway: missing RetroArch cores can be downloaded directly from the mGalaxy_Runway interface.
⦁   [New] mGalaxy_Runway: sort on 'most played' in the database.
⦁   [New] 'Presenter 3' theme.
⦁   [New] 'Tiles' theme.
⦁   [Improved] Redesigned 'System selection' panel interface.
⦁   [New] Integration of the https://retroachievements.org/ achievement system.
⦁   [Improved] Redesigned 'Top 10' panel interface showing the games most played by users and the community.
⦁   [Improved] Controllers manager extends to all controllers (before: just the first 2 ones)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:44:27 AM by mgalaxy »

dashingw

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 09:07:13 PM »
Windows 11 doesnt give you the choice of windows 10 for compatability but I did try it for 7 and 8 compatability with no luck, even as an administrator. Still freezes after escaping out of a game. I have come to the conclusion there is a small glitch with it for Windows 11. Mgalaxy wont answer me, I sent him a PM with no response, obviously I think this software has been abandoned as there hasn't been much traffic in here since July of last year. And it's not Mame because using Mame by itself on Windows 11 works perfectly. Guess ill just have to find another frontend like launch box or somethnig for windows 11. Thanks anyways...

jmd

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 01:13:46 AM »
This is not my case, sorry...but in another post I advised you to try to run it in compatibility mode, did you try it?

dashingw

• Email
Any one using windows 11 with MGalaxy??
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 10:14:50 AM »
Any one using windows 11 with MGalaxy??