Author Topic: How do you get the screensaver to work in version 7.5?  (Read 4797 times)

serpent213

• Email
Re: How do you get the screensaver to work in version 7.5?
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 12:23:41 AM »
To the other people out there....am I the only one with this problem?  Is there some way to set up the screensaver that i'm missing? I've re-installed many times with no luck.

serpent213

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 11:37:49 PM »
Yes, I have it set to 30 secs and it never starts. I uninstalled and re-downloaded and re-installed and still no luck. I switch back to version 6.3 and it still works normally.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 05:38:46 AM »
The screensaver is now part of mGalaxy itself.
Forgive my question...but did you set the "Start after" setting to something else than "Never"? ;)

serpent213

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 08:03:41 PM »
My normal windows screensaver works with no issues. I went through multiple emulators in Mgalaxy and still no luck on getting the screensaver to work. I see that version 6.3 had a file called "mGalaxy_Screensaver.exe" in it and this version doesn't have it. Is there a particular file in my Mgalaxy folder that should run the screensaver for version 7.5?

serpent213

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 06:04:33 PM »
I took my dog for a walk for 15 mins and the screensaver still never started. I only tried it for MAME, I will try it on some of my console emulators to see if it does the same thing.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 05:52:55 PM »
You'll enter the screensaver mode after 30sec of total key and mouse "silence". Don't touch your mouse and keys.. and you should see it starting

serpent213

• Email
How do you get the screensaver to work in version 7.5?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 05:17:31 PM »
I hit left shift on my keyboard and i see a section at the bottom for screensaver. I have it set to slideshow. I wait the 30 seconds like i have it set for, but the screensaver never starts.  When i go to Runway and click Extra or Miscellaneous, there is nothing in there that mentions screensaver like version 6.3 had.