Author Topic: Not all videos showing + Premium themes missing  (Read 5442 times)

Gianluca

Re: Not all videos showing + Premium themes missing
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 12:49:53 AM »
Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply!

Videos: I checked the properties and fond that the problem is a weird resolution value in some videos updated from Screenscraper (for instance, 2168 x 4294967232 - ! -; or 2176 x 16). Everything's fine with 640 x 480 (or lower) ones. Don't know where these fuzzy values come from, I'll make a try to convert them to proper values (or is there a better solution?)

Themes: All of them :) Anyway, I'm glad to hear that this is normal, and not due to som bug.

Thanks!

Gianluca

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Not all videos showing + Premium themes missing
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 03:27:48 PM »
- Some (20% ca.) of the Mame videos are not playing on mGalaxy, although updated via databases. Video/roms file names are correctly matching, simply some of the videos are not showing up. They are all MP4 and were showing up on 6.3 version.
Could you please list a couple of video names that don't play?

- I'm a Premium user but I've got only 6 themes from the Runway dropdown menu (2 base themes + Presenter, Arcade, My Vintage Room, My Arcade Room). All themes are correctly on UI_Themes folder but Runway only shows little of them.
Everything's OK, mGalaxy v7.0 "only" uses 6 themes for now...which one from the older version miss you?

Gianluca

Not all videos showing + Premium themes missing
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 12:10:02 PM »
Hi,

I just installed and configured 7.0 version, works just fine except for 2 (minor) issues:

- Some (20% ca.) of the Mame videos are not playing on mGalaxy, although updated via databases. Video/roms file names are correctly matching, simply some of the videos are not showing up. They are all MP4 and were showing up on 6.3 version.

- I'm a Premium user but I've got only 6 themes from the Runway dropdown menu (2 base themes + Presenter, Arcade, My Vintage Room, My Arcade Room). All themes are correctly on UI_Themes folder but Runway only shows little of them.

Any clue for these issues?

Thank you in advance,

Gianluca