Author Topic: MAME - Images, Videos, etc not Updating/Showing  (Read 3655 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: MAME - Images, Videos, etc not Updating/Showing
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »
Are you using the latest MAME version? The files needed to build the database for 0.202 was only released yesterday (and uploaded to the mGalaxy site).
Everything should be working fine now

VMCosco

Re: MAME - Images, Videos, etc not Updating/Showing
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 03:15:16 PM »
I was able to get this to work after a couple f more tries.  I had rebuild the database twice and update everything but after the 3rd time it worked.  I do have one game that is not showing up in my games list.  Artwork was pulled but the game seems to be missing despite the ROM being in the folder

VMCosco

MAME - Images, Videos, etc not Updating/Showing
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 11:43:17 AM »
I am only running MAME and only have 34 ROMs that I am using.  I setup all of the paths and created folders for screenshots, images, videos, etc.  I followed the instructions...DB Update tab, clicked "Update everything", selected "Step 1".  Once that finished, I went to "Step 2".  It did a quick scan which i saw the names of my 34 ROMs flash by.  Then it started downloading media for all games in a complete ROM set.  I cancelled this because that is not what I wanted. 

This time I checked the box to remove ref. to missing ROMs.  Ran step one again to replace.  Ran step 2 and saw my ROMs flash by then got a notification window stating that 34 were submitted but nothing was updated.  Am I doing something wrong?  How can I get the media for just the 34 ROMs that I have?