Author Topic: Game description not shown  (Read 3672 times)

Aeliss

Re: Game description not shown
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 06:55:00 AM »
No need to copy your covers to the screenshot folder!! Simply pick your 'Covers' folder as the 'Screenshot' folder in mGalaxy_Runway!

lol
The easiest solution is sometime the harder to find ^^.

playerdoplay1

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 06:05:30 AM »
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses and yeah I set the directory to the same dir as screenshot :D

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 10:53:29 AM »
I use only cover art for consoles and I had to copy the contents to the screenshot folder to get them to appear, am I missing something?
No need to copy your covers to the screenshot folder!! Simply pick your 'Covers' folder as the 'Screenshot' folder in mGalaxy_Runway! ;)

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 10:47:32 AM »
Yep,  on some theme I think you can have info displayed in permanence, but there is not option to change that.
By defaut mGalaxy display the screenshoot folder, so I think you are doing right, perhaps there is an hidden (or future) feature to display other folders if the screenshoot folder is empty.

playerdoplay1

Game description not shown
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 07:08:01 AM »
First up, thanks for Mgalaxy, its great.

1 question, do I have to always press W to bring up the details of a game? Is it only possible to display it on the right hand side and small?

I use only cover art for consoles and I had to copy the contents to the screenshot folder to get them to appear, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.