Author Topic: Anyone got a coupon code  (Read 5604 times)

Aeliss

Re: Anyone got a coupon code
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 03:07:57 PM »
Lol, you can try mGalaxy for free.
Premium works exactly sames as normal version, differences are here http://www.mgalaxy.com/premium.html

Eakins

Re: Anyone got a coupon code
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 10:45:11 AM »
I love my ZQuiet and have never used a front end other than Retroarch, to be honest I used this program so I could get some game covers and such. While using it more, and more, and happy with the game logos I found. I became interested in running it as my front end as I normally just used retroarch. It makes it easy enough to load cores in a blink of an eye through this interface, and it will give the people watching me more to stare at. Well, there is no trial for premium, and I guess I am not fully confident in paying full price for it...to make a long story short....anyone got a discount or coupon code so I can check out the premium?

I didn't even know there were discount coupons. Send one my way too if someone's got one laying around.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 08:33:16 AM by Eakins »

LateNightRetro

Anyone got a coupon code
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 10:23:51 AM »
I have never used a front end other than Retroarch, to be honest I used this program so I could get some game covers and such. While using it more, and more, and happy with the game logos I found. I became interested in running it as my front end as I normally just used retroarch. It makes it easy enough to load cores in a blink of an eye through this interface, and it will give the people watching me more to stare at. Well, there is no trial for premium, and I guess I am not fully confident in paying full price for it...to make a long story short....anyone got a discount or coupon code so I can check out the premium?